- An old cotton wood, on top of a slight rise, just far enough away.
- A photo essay, in praise to the endless prairie sea and forgotten islands of existence.
- An example of one of my many documentary obsessions.
- Johnson’s Corner, my new place to play.
- A wonderful place to be.
- Photographs of my Son’s exciting, action packed 2013 baseball season.
- A series of images of my son’s 2014 baseball team.
- From the early ’90’s, these old gems are worth another look.
- Shattered pieces of planes, discarded ruins of military camps. There is much still to find.
- Super wide, super interesting, landscape vistas.
- An eclectic collection of recent work or continuing obsessions.